Senior Technical Support Officer
Sheer Markets, a unique, online brokerage company are seeking to recruit a passionate and self-motivated professional for the position of Senior Technical Support Officer to be based at our Limassol office.
We are a newly established financial institution with a mission to offer a new range of products currently unavailable to the retail online trading community. Founded on the principles of integrity, collaboration, and adaptability by a group of experienced market professionals, Sheer Markets strives to provide clients with competitive, streaming access to a comprehensive instrument range, including NDFs, EMFX and Cryptocurrency CFD’s, and to represent the driving force in an ever-evolving global industry.
Sheer Markets has recently launched having obtained its license issued by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC). As part of this drive, we are now actively looking to recruit an experienced member to join our IT Department who shares our passion, culture and vision.
- Full understanding on how MT4/MT5 works, admin, installation and managing the system.
- Apply ideal setup for trading infrastructure in terms of structure, security and failover.
- Configuration of plug-ins
- Investigating trading issues.
- Monitoring trading servers.
- Testing new setups/products.
- Writing documentation on the internal procedures and software.
- Providing day to day first level support to the team members.
- Create a positive client experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or any other relevant field.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Good understanding of Forex and CFD’s market.
- Experience in System Administration (Windows Server, Command line tools).
- Good mathematical skills and advanced experience in Excel.
- Ability to investigate the issue and quickly find the solution.
- Ability to work in a team.
- SQL knowledge will be considered an advantage.
- Any scripting language (PowerShell/Python) will be considered as an advantage.
- Ability to work in shifts.
- Be able to work under pressure.
- Fluency in English.
The Company offers an attractive remuneration package based on qualifications and experience, as well as excellent opportunities for career development and advancement. Please note this position is only open to candidates who are eligible to work in the Republic of Cyprus.
All applicants will be treated with strict confidentiality. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Please send your CV and cover letter at [email protected].